What I got for Christmas 2016
Hello everyone! So a popular trend I’ve noticed on YouTube and on blogs is the “What I got for Christmas” tag. A lot of people find seeing what other people for Christmas interesting, and so do I. So without further ado, here is my list!
Elf Makeup Sets
- I got these fun makeup sets, and they’re both eye makeup sets . I think they’re so cute and a great way to experiment with new techniques. (Now if only I could actually line my eyes…)
Lip Gloss, Nail Polish, and Eyeliner
- I got these fun cosmetics from my family, and I can’t wait to try them out!
- My sister got these for me! I love fuzzy warm socks and these are so cute!
- Guys, this is such a great book! I got it from my aunt, and I stayed up until 4AM to read it!
Target Gift Card
- My wonderful aunt got me a gift card to Target, because I am always finding new things I want to try.
Joann Gift Card
- My parents got this for me, because I have lots of artsy hobbies (knitting, crocheting, jewelry making, scrap booking, sewing) and LOVE doing craft projects.
Kodak PIXPRO FZ53
- I received this camera from my parents for Christmas, and it is the camera I currently use to shoot all the photos for this blog
- My parents kindly helped me pay for my web hosting on Bluehost, which is the hosting this blog runs on.
I received a few other gifts as well that I didn’t get a chance to photograph, (such as the eye pencil my sister gave me that I accidentally ruined by pushing it onto my thumb.) (I did not realize this would break it. Who knew?) I hope you enjoyed this post! What did you guys get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!