Hello there! My name is Skye, and welcome to my blog! I am a high school student, currently attend MU High, and live in the midwest with my family. I enjoy reading, writing, knitting, crocheting, singing, watching youtube videos, drinking starbucks and blogging! I am also a huge Harry Potter fan. And a pretty big Disney fan as well. And I love watching movies, even though compared to the average teenager, I haven’t seen that many.
I spent the first six year of my life in Virginia, before moving to Missouri with my family. We have lived here for ten years now, and I absolutely love stl! I am home schooled, and I became a homeschooler when I was seven years old. When I was in eighth grade, I switched to online school and I absolutely love it! I plan to graduate high school in 2018, and go to college in the Mid-Atlantic Region/East Coast.
I started Everything Beyond My Skye on a whim mostly, and because I needed to a creative outlet. I also really wanted to be a part of the blogging community. I started my blog in December of 2016, and haven’t looked back since.
So without further ado, here are ten random facts about me!
1) I love cats, and have one of my own. (her name is Calista)
2) My favorite color is blue. And there are only two colors that I can wear and look half decent in: red and grey.
3) I go to online school, and it’s really cool.
4) I really really REALLY hate waking up early.
5) When I was younger I wanted to be a pastry chef when I grew up.
6) I also really hate math.
7) I run my own Etsy business, which you can check out here
8) I aspire to be a published author before I turn twenty.
9) I have the taste buds of a toddler. (think mashed up avocado and goldfish.)
10) I am very sensitive to heat, thus, winter is my favorite season.